- 01 Kiwanis ELIMINATE Project /// Saving newborns & moms from tetanus
- 02 Positive Discipline /// Parent Educator Training-Aug. 14-15
- 03 Dr. Stephen Glenn talks with parents /// The problems around "DIRECTING"
- 04 Candle Ceremony to Show Love /// Great for helping welcome newborn
- 05 Sweet Haven is here! /// Bakery teaching job skills benefits HER!
- 06 Youth Summer Jobs - 12 & Up /// Click here for more info!
- 07 Kiwanis Club of Great Bridge /// Golf Tournament Aug. 18
Sep 6, 2014
Sep 8, 2014
Aug 23, 2014 - Sep 30, 2014
Chesapeake Resource Guide
Jobs & Career Planning
Try these websites for your job search and training needs. Stay positive...employers hire energetic people! »Continue
The Cost of Child Abuse
Research estimates the ANNUAL costs of child abuse is $80 Billion. Health, mental health services, investigation and court proceedings, all combine to help children and adults impacted by child abuse. »Continue